Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Hello everyone, i am very thankful to have classes here with you guys. I feel thankful that i'm not completely abandoned. Wow! I left a jerk that was just hateful to me and my kids. And now i'm with someone whom i really love and he loves my kids. I have a question, can you die of boredem, lol. I feel like i'm in bum ^%##%^ egypt, lol, with no one around. I can't watch tv channels, only dvd's and that is getting old. I don't have a radio, no air conditioner and it is hot. I don't have a vehicle. I'm stuck in no man's land without a pot to pee in, lol. I'm really lucky to have this crappy dial up though, lol. At least i am still hanging in there for my future degree. No matter what happens, i have a goal and i intend on accomplishing it. Yes, things are really rough right now, but they can only get better, right! I have a song that really inspires me to keep on going. It's called "Through The Rain" by Mariah Carey. If your feeling down, listen to this song, i do, or i did. You know how dial up is, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment